REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR), NAR’s exclusive online real estate database provides REALTORS® with data on every parcel of property in the Unites States and is now available to Massachusetts members.
Brokers and agents now have valuable tools and features to make them better informed and to increase their efficiency in the marketplace. RPR provides detailed historical and current views of every property, including public record and assessment information, details of prior transactions and sales history, zoning, permits, mortgage and lien data, neighborhood demographics and schools, as well as the largest database of foreclosure information by county in the industry.
RPR merges MLS/CIE - provided information with this robust catalog of publicly available data and providing you with a number of ways to use the data for presentations and more.
- Conduct nationwide property searches and market-tomarket
- Advanced map search with overlays including market
trends and demographics.
- High-touch valuation tools allow agents to leverage their personal knowledge of the local market to create the most accurate market analysis available.
- Use the home improvement calculator to create localized return-on-investment analysis of typical and custom remodels.
- Customize valuable reports to share with clients and customers.
- Generate market-to-market analyses and demographic reports, for clients relocating from anywhere in the country.
Local REALTOR® is RPR Market Manager
Woburn REALTOR® Veronica L. McManus is RPR"s Market Manager for New England working closing with the REALTOR® associations and MLS"s of New England to provide training.