WHY ARE REALTORS MORE SUCCESSFUL
As a REALTOR you have access to a wide array of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today’s market. Hints to what is available to you as a REALTOR include:
– REALTORS have access to online forms and online continuing education at no addition cost plus significant savings on products and services for use in your business and personal life.
Professional Development – REALTORS have the opportunity to receive training in specialty areas of practice through professional designation programs and the REALTOR University. You also have access to the largest real estate library in the world!
Professional Resources – REALTORS can access valuable data on properties anyway in the country through the NAR REALTORS Property Resource and MAR’s town by town and statewide sales reports. The unparalleled data will give you a competitive edge with your clients.
Connecting with your local Association of REALTORS, the Massachusetts Association through Customer Service at 800-725-6272 and www.marealtor.com, plus the National Association of REALTORS at www.realtor.org will link you to countless opportunities to help you succeed!
REALTORS ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL
· The typical REALTOR has 13 year of experience.
· In 2012, 88% of REALTORS earned an annual gross income of $50,000 or over, compared to 31% of agents who are not REALTORS.**
· In 2012, the typical REALTOR had 12 transactions.
· The typical REALTOR had a sales volume of $1.5 million in 2012.
· Sixty percent of REALTORS have earned a four-year or higher degree compared to 33% of agents who are not REALTORS. **
· REALTORS were viewed by buyers as Somewhat or Very Professional 98% of the time, compared to a 55% satisfaction rate of agents who are not REALTORS. **
· A substantial majority of REALTORS – 87% - own their primary residence.
· Eight in ten REALTORS are certain they will remain in the business for two more years.
Source: 2012 NAR Member Profile
**Source: Independent telephone research by MEG Research.