Held in the Board Office Conference Center, we bring to you experienced and professional speakers for a variety of continuing education programs. Take all 6 for a full-set of 12 credit hours of license renewal, or pick and choose the topic(s) that interest you. Each program runs for 2-hours and provides 2-hours of CE credit.
September 11th, 2014: Sponsored by TD Bank.
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., RE04RC12: M.G.L. c. 93A, Consumer Protection & Business Regulation – presented by Mike Shepard, Esquire
- 11:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m., RE32RC03 Technology & Real Estate Brokerage- Using RPR – presented by Lesley Lambert, RPR Trainer
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., RE86R14 High Performance Green Homes in Residential Real Estate -presented by Craig Foley
September 12th, 2014: Sponsored by Greylock Federal Credit Union.
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., RE37C05: Commercial Real Estate Basics, Robert Nahigian, Instructor.
- 11:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m., RE29RC07: Investment Property, Basics, Robert Nahigian, Instructor.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., RE68C11: Investment Real Estate, Cash Flow Analysis, Robert Nahigian, Instructor
Please note that these programs are FREE to Berkshire County Board of REALTORS members and pre-registration is required. Non-member charge is $30 per 2 credit program. Seating is limited and will be offered on a first-registered, first-served basis. Those registered to attend who do not show for the program(s) will be assessed a $30 fee for each program unattended. Cancellation of registration is required at least one-business day before the program starts. If you are registered, and unable to attend, please contact the Board Office as soon as possible so we may open your seat up to another attendee. Thank you!