1. Start writing a post in the “What’s on your Mind?” box or by uploading a picture,video, or link.
2. Move your cursor over to the lock underneath the “What’s on your Mind?” box. You will see a small drop down arrow next to the lock. Click the drop down arrow.
3. Now click on Customize. You will have the choice to make a post visible to certain people or better yet choose from lists that you
have created. You will also be able to prohibit people or lists from seeing your posts. This is especially helpful when you are mixing your
Facebook with business and personal contacts. You may also use this to exclude any of your competitors that you may be friends with from
4. To make a post visible to certain people or a list, you will choose Specific People, then you can start typing the names or names of lists in the box that appears.
5. After you have chosen who you would like to make your
posts visible or not visible to, go ahead and click the Share